COURSE 3 SCHEDULE:
Starting next week, Goshen High School will move forward to course 2. This means that all students will attend in-person 5 days a week. RedHawk Online Academy will continue their normal schedule.
Congratulations to the GHS Winter Percussion Ensemble who won 1st place in competition at Carroll High School in Fort Wayne on Saturday.
Congratulations to Ashley Juarez and Ashley Salas who were given Outstanding Soloist awards at the North Side High School Jazz Festival in Fort Wayne last Saturday.
Unified Track & Field is a part of the #InclusionRevolution. In this varsity sport, students with special needs compete together with teammates identified as student partners to represent Goshen High School. This sport is open to all students and starts on Monday, March 8. We practice every Mon, Tue, and Thurs. from 3:50 – 5 PM at the track. We meet in the life skills room at 3:45. Out of season athletes, please consider joining the team this year. Contact Mr. Kissinger in the athletic office with any questions you may have.
The boys’ track and field team web store is open. You can buy some apparel, and show some support for the team. The web store closes at 11:59pm on March 10. Order your apparel before then at: https://goshentrack21.itemorder.com/sale
Attention Seniors and Juniors who are graduation early:
If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please do so ASAP. Here is an updated link:
MEETINGS DURING SRT:
·GSA, GHS’s Genders & Sexualities Alliance, will be meeting in room 3255 during 2nd session Thursday, March 18. This is a space for LGBTQ+ people and their allies. We’ll meet, greet, and play some games. Bring a friend! Questions? Email Ms. Shetler (she/her) or find her in room 3255.
- Attention- All girls interested in playing softball! On Monday, March 8th is tryouts for the GHS Softball program. If you are interested in trying out make sure you have all of your athletic paper work completed and report to the main gym at 4:00-6:30. Hope to see you there. Go Hawks!
- Any girls interested in trying out for the tennis team for the first time this spring should contact Coach Love to get more information. Go to the Girls Tennis page on goshenredhawks.org to send him an email.
- The GHS boys’ golf team is looking for some team members this spring. No matter what your skill level or experience is, consider playing golf for GHS this year. If you missed the meeting but would like more information, contact the boys golf head coach, Brent Randall, at email@example.com
- Boys’ track and field practices have started! If you are still interested in participating in boys’ track, please go to Whiteman gym by 4:00.
Out of Season Activities:
- Any girl interested in volleyball should be attending morning workouts with Strength and Conditioning Coach Miller 2 days a week.
- Any boy interested in playing football in the fall should attend off-season workouts on Mondays and Wednesday’s in the weight room from 3:45-5pm. You must have a physical on file to participate.
For athletic hub:
For those kids who need to take a bus from eLearning at home to athletic practices at GHS or GMS, here are the pick-up times and locations:
- Prairie View-2:35PM
- West Goshen-3:00PM
- GMS drop off-3:15PM
- GHS drop off-3:25PM
The bus will have internet access and the kids will be expected to be online in class while on the bus. Coaches are also analyzing current practice start times, as we may start 15 – 30 minutes later to allow for travel from home to practices.