Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County has been changing children’s lives for over 60 years! We currently have openings working directly with our youth and assisting with programming their activities. These openings are with our Early Bird Program which is a Before School Program that runs from 6am to 9am and Club Program positions available during the day and after school.
• Part-Time Hours of less than 40 hours per week
• Competitive Wages
• Earn Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off with NO waiting Period for qualifying positions
• No enrollment fee into a Club or KidsCare program and no weekly fee during the school year for KidsCare program for qualifying dependents
• Employee Educational Scholarships
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match (for qualifying positions)
• Medical, Vision and Dental insurance (for qualifying positions)
Plan, implement, supervise and evaluate activities.
• High School diploma or GED
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, driver license, and automobile insurance required.
• High energy, enthusiastic personality, and dependability a must.
• A team player who works well with others and be willing to help where needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening, background, reference and driver’s record checks are required.
• Inspire, guide, and support members.
• Provide fun, beneficial and imaginative cultural programs which are within the scope of Boys & Girls Club programming.
• Assure that bright, fun and attractive signs and posters fill the walls of the program area and are always current and are changed regularly.
• Provide a culture where members respect and seek advice from staff regarding problems in or outside of the Club.
• Create an on-going message in all programs and interactions that members need to make appropriate choices about their educational, personal, physical, and emotional needs.
• Assure that members are held accountable for their behavior.
• Continually model and teach character, morals and ethics.
• Build positive relationships with parents of members.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as filling out reports, forms, etc., as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
• Online at www.greatfutures.club / Apply Now
• Stop in a Club location to complete a paper application
• Email resume to email@example.com