HOW DO I APPLY FOR COLLEGE?
- Attend College Fair.
- Visit GHS Career/College Room for information/applications for two year, four year, tech school information.
- Go to www.collegeboard.com or connection.naviance.com/goshen for information on colleges around the country and for virtual college visits.
- Go to www.learnmoreindiana.org for Indiana college information.
- Narrow college choices to about 3 (“safe”, “good match”, “reach”).
- Fill out application information completely using PEN
- Pay attention to application deadlines (we suggest applications be sent by Christmas break).
- Applying online? Let your counselor know that you have applied so they can submit your materials electronically.
- Bring completed application, plus application fee to Guidance office if applying by paper application.
- Your counselor will fill out their section, include your official transcript, check and mail to your college.
- You should be notified of your application in four to six weeks. If you have not heard by then, call the college and contact your counselor.
- Fill out scholarship applications. Common scholarship information will be handed out in JANUARY DURING SRT DUE DATE MARCH 14
NAME DUE DATE INFORMATION
Dollars for Scholars (Common Application) 4/1 GoshenHS.dollarsforscholars.org