If you need to take the HSE, please contact Goshen Public Library 574-534-3182,  the local WorkOne Office (574) 295-0105 or, Elkhart Community Schools 574-262-5678.

Looking to obtain your HSE Transcript:

  • If you took the HSE before 1985, please contact the guidance office @ 574-533-8651 ext. 2403
  • If you took the HSE after 1985, you will need to go online to www.diplomasender.com to access your records.  You can view test scores, but if you need to have a hard copy, you will need a debit or credit card to complete your online order.