Need Help Completing the FAFSA, http://www.collegegoalsunday.org/
View the 2019-2020 Bulletin of Courses
View the list of Electives 2019-2020
View the Current Diploma Requirements
View the Classroom Lesson Calendar
October 28 FAFSA Workshop at GHS 6-8 p.m.
October 30 PSAT Testing – Grades 10 and 11
November 2 SAT testing at GHS 7:30 a.m.
February 20 Career Fair
February/March TBD 8th grade Goshen High School transition nights
March 23 Scheduling completed for next school year
March TBA FAFSA Workshop – Auditorium
May 2 SAT testing at GHS 7:30 a.m.
May 4-22 AP Testing/ IB Testing
June 4 Senior Awards Night – auditorium
June 7 Graduation 2:00 p.m. – main gym
Our mission as school counselors at Goshen High School is to provide a comprehensive counseling program that attends to the personal/social, academic and career preparation/college planning needs of all students. Services include individual counseling, academic support, crisis intervention, career and college planning, and student and family advocacy. Our goal is to promote a commitment to life-long learning, personal, and academic growth and to aid students in becoming responsible, culturally aware, and productive members of society. Our mission and our goal will be supported and further strengthened by consultation with teachers, staff, administrators, parents, and community advocates.
The counselors at Goshen High School believe that:
- all students have dignity and worth
- all students can achieve and be successful learners
- the school counselors’ primary purpose is to advocate for the student
- school counselors adhere to the Standards for School Counseling Programs in Goshen Community Schools and to the American School Counselor Association’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- school counselors should pursue opportunities to develop their professional competencies to ensure the provision of a quality school counseling program
- the School Counseling Program is a critical component within the school system and is integral to the academic, personal/social, and career development and progress of each student
- the School Counseling Program helps build a positive school environment by encouraging collaboration among counselors, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community to further student achievement
- the comprehensive School Counseling Program continuously refined and improved through systematic review and evaluation of data