- We want each student to feel and be valued.
- We want each department member (teacher/paraprofessional) to be actively involved in the improvement process.
- We want each student completing his/her educational program with us to be prepared for the “next level experience” and prepared for his/her community.
- We want to become a stronger department by recognizing our strengths and weaknesses, accepting our roles, and valuing the roles of others in an open comfortable environment where needs, concerns, and differences are communicated.
Tammy Erickson – Co-Department Chair
Cheryl Winkelman – Co-Department Chair
Karen Pfahler – Functional Skills
Julie Steffen – Merit Learning Center
- Email Mrs. Steffen
- Visit Mrs. Steffen’s Website
Have YOU Made Your Pledge to End the Use of the “R-WORD”?
Join GHS students as they pledge to end the use of the “r-word” at www.r-word.org
Check out our very own Public Service Announcement from GTV at:
Through the Person-Centered Planning process, we developed what we call our :
North Star Goal
Every student will be connected to some resource – post high school employment, vocational rehabilitation, life skills program, technical/trade school, college, etc…
Not only is our North Star Goal beneficial to our students, it also coincides with Goshen High School’s “School of One”
Learn about the book written by Goshen High School’s Administrators and Teachers
“Becoming a School of One: One School’s Journey” – SchoolOfOneBook