Boy’s Cross Country: On Saturday, October 27th the boys’ country team will be competing in the state finals at LaVern Gibson Championship Cross Country Course, Wabash Valley Sports Center. The start time is 1:45. The admission cost is $8.00.
Directions to LaVern Gibson Championship Cross Country Course, Wabash Valley Sports Center from Goshen High School:
1. Start out going northwest on Lincolnway E/US-33 toward S 11th St.
2. Turn left onto S Main St/IN-15. Continue to follow IN-15 S.
3. Turn right onto E Market St/IN-15.
4. Take the 3rd left onto S Buffalo St/IN-15. Continue to follow IN-15.
5. Turn right onto US-24 W.
6. Merge onto US-31 S toward Indianapolis.
7. Merge onto I-465 W/US-52 W.
8. Merge onto I-465 S toward I-65 S.
9. Take the I-70 exit, EXIT 9A-B, toward St Louis/Indpls Int’l Airport/Indianapolis.
10. Take the I-70 W exit, EXIT 9B, toward St Louis/Indpls Int’l Airport.
11. Keep right toward Ronald Reagan Pkwy/Ameriplex Pkwy/Indpls Int’l Airport.
12. Keep left to take I-70 W toward Ronald Reagan Pkwy/Ameriplex Pkwy.
13. Take the IN-59 exit, EXIT 23, toward Linton/Brazil.
14. Turn left onto IN-59.
15. Turn right onto IN-42.
16. Turn right onto S Tabortown St/S 103rd St.
17. 599 S. Tabortown Road, Terre Haute, IN 47803