The library media program plays an integral role in supporting the school’s curriculum. The learning commons provide an environment rich in both print and electronic resources. Its goal is to ensure that students and staff are both effective users of ideas and information and foster an enthusiasm for reading.
The following resources are available to GHS students and staff:
- Destiny Library Search Catalog
- eLibrary: Curriculum Edition: Encyclopedia, History Study Center, Database of Magazine and Newspaper Articles
- INSPIRE: Database of Magazine and Newspaper Articles, Biographies
- SIRS: Database of Magazine, Newspaper Articles, Select Web Sites
- Ebook Central
- Goshen Public Library eCards